Our innovative, high-quality products, like our Beyond Junior® Y High Chair, at Abiie® are designed to make parents’ lives easier and their babies’ lives more comfortable and enjoyable. Our height-adjustable high chair features an EZ-Seat design that allows the chair to grow with your child from infancy to adulthood. Check out the following high chair video assembly instructions to learn how to assemble the Beyond Junior® Y High Chair so you can enjoy it for decades.
- Step 1: Assemble the Beyond Junior® Y High Chair’s legs on a level surface.
- Step 2: Insert the barrel nuts.
- Step 3: Tighten the bolts.
- Step 4: Align the leg chair pieces properly.
- Step 5: Attach the backrest, and loosely tighten the bolts.
- Step 6: Attach the crossbar, and loosely tighten the bolts.
- Step 7: Attach the front support bar, and loosely tighten the bolts.
- Step 8: Attach the rear support bar, and loosely tighten the bolts.
- Step 9: Make sure all four legs make contact with the floor and that there are no spaces or gaps between the bolted parts.
- Step 10: Firmly tighten all bolts.
- Step 11: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about these high chair assembly instructions.
- Step 1: Snap the backrest cushion in place on the front side of the backrest.
- Step 2: Insert one end of the safety harness into the top right harness opening.
- Step 3: Contact email@example.com with any assembly questions.
- Step 1: Snap the plastic left bracket over the bracket opening on the left side of the chair (on the backrest). Make sure the larger opening faces outward.
- Step 2: Tighten the bolt via the larger opening.
- Step 3: Repeat this on the right side of the chair.
- Step 4: Insert the height-adjustable high chair tray into the left and right plastic brackets. Make sure it fits securely.
- Step 5: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any assembly questions.
Experience High Quality and Professionalism With Abiie Today
At Abiie®, we pride ourselves on our products’ top quality. It’s no wonder our Beyond Junior® Y High Chair, which we created in 2013, has been featured on numerous TV shows, including Steve Harvey’s and Matt Roger’s shows. Parenting bloggers and influencers have also promoted this revolutionary height-adjustable high chair in gift guides and reviews. The chair even earned the 2015 National Parenting Publications Awards Gold Award for its innovative design.
If you have questions about the chair’s features or need help assembling it, our team of experts is here to help. We’d happily answer your questions and point you to any replacement parts or accessories you might need for your chair. The belt, seat, harness, and more are all removable and replaceable. Contact us today!