Eco-Friendly & Sustainable
Excellent Customer Service
Designed for Ergonomics
Innovative & Modern Products
Free Shipping in Contiguous 48 US States
Enjoy Revolutionary Comfort and Convenience with the Huggs® Hip Seat Baby Carrier
Just like all Abiie® products, Huggs® is an innovative baby carrier built for comfort, safety, and versatility. The patented HIPBELT is a one-of-a-kind baby hip carrier that ensures a smooth, quiet transition out of the carrier while the baby is asleep and provides all-day comfort for your waist and back. This baby carrier is lightweight yet rugged – designed to stand the test of time. We’ve designed this baby carrier to deliver the very best ergonomics in every carrying mode for both parent and child. Our baby hip carrier is the perfect companion for parents who want to keep their baby close and comfortable anytime and anywhere, because family matters®.
- HIP SEAT – The groundbreaking Abiie Huggs keeps your growing baby comfortable all day long in a healthy sitting position. It features several carrying positions, all designed to deliver the very best ergonomics in every carrying mode. The baby hip carrier seat modes include a front-facing baby carrier or a child carrier front pack (front-inward; front-outward); a baby back carrier (back carry); and a hip carry.
- DUAL-LAYER BREATHABLE CENTER PANEL – The outer layer of the center panel easily folds down to expose breathable 3D mesh. The panel is designed to keep your little one comfortable and dry at all times, whether it’s a cool windy evening or a hot summer day. Simply, keep the panel up in cold weather or down in hot weather for ideal temperature control.
- COMFY SLEEPING HOOD — The adjustable sleeping hood of our Huggs provides support and privacy for your baby’s head while sleeping or nursing, and it protects your baby from the sun and wind.
- PATENTED HIPBELT – The patented HIPBELT of our baby hip carrier lets you comfortably transition your baby out of the carrier even while they’re asleep. The HIPBELT is designed for all-day comfort that’s easy on your waist and back.
- CRISSCROSS STRAP – An alternative to traditional backpack straps, the adjustable straps allow users to wear the child carrier with the straps crisscrossed in the back for a longer carrying duration and a better fit for petite users.
- BALANCED WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION – The padded shoulder straps help evenly distribute your baby's weight with the waistband. Balanced weight distribution helps maximize parent comfort by alleviating pressure on the wearer's back and shoulders. The neck support adjusts to support your baby’s head and neck for greater comfort and safety. An ideal baby shower registry idea for infants, a baby shower gift for expectant moms, or a gift for grandma and grandpa for future babysitting.
- SAFETY STANDARDS — Abiie always prioritizes innovation and safety. Strict measurement guidelines have been implemented since the creation of the design and throughout all of the production phases. The Huggs baby carrier meets and complies with ASTM F2236 and HR 4040 standards. The material contains no harmful substances, such as lead, BPA, phthalate, PVC, or latex. The safety tests include torque, tension, drop, pull, static load, stability, restraint system, chemical safety, and more. All tests are performed by SGS, one of the most reputable independent test labs in the world.
The Huggs® has been designed to deliver the very best comfort in every carrying mode.
Full Carry Mode: Use the complete carrier.
- 1. Front-Inward (3-24 months)
- 2. Front-Outward (6-18 months)
- 3. Back Carry (6-48 months)
- 4. Crisscross Carry (6-48 months) Hip Carry Mode: Use the hip seat alone by detaching it from the main body of the carrier.
- 5. Front-Inward (3-36 months)
- 6. Front-Outward (6-36 months)
- Weight: 2 lb / 908 g
- Fitting Waist Size: 24” (66 cm) to 52” (117 cm)
- Max-load on Seat: Up to 45 lb / 20 kg.
- (W) Lumbar Support Height: 7" (17cm)
- (S) Seat Height: 6” (15 cm)
- (P) Front Panel Height: 9” (23 cm)
- (N) Neck Support Height: 4” (10 cm)
- Material. Chemical-free, 100% cotton lining fabric, 100% polyester padding, and breathable air-flow mesh.
- From time to time, check that the fabric and seams are not worn or damaged.
- If any part is worn, damaged, or missing, do not use this product.
- Never use third party parts or accessories; only original, manufacturer authorized parts and accessories should be used.
Strict measurement guidelines are implemented since the creation of the design and through all the production phases.
The Huggs® carrier meets & complies with ASTM F2236, HR.
Material contains No harmful substances, such as lead, BPA, Phthalate, PVC, Latex.
The safety tests include Torque, Tension, Drop, Pull, Static Load, Stability, Restraint System, Chemical Safety, etc.
performed by SGS, one of the most reputable independent test labs in the world.
Along with our innovative products, we stand out for our top-of-the-line customer service. If you have questions concerning any of our products, including our parts and accessories, simply give us a call. We’ll be glad to answer your questions and point you in the right direction. Upgrade your children’s products by placing an order at Abiie today!