Eco-Friendly & Sustainable
Excellent Customer Service
Designed for Ergonomics
Innovative & Modern Products
Free Shipping in Contiguous 48 US States
The Famous Abiie Wooden High Chair, Tried and Trusted By Parents Nationwide
The Beyond Junior High Chair is an ultra-modern wooden high chair designed to grow with your child from infancy (6 months) all the way to adulthood. Simply remove the tray and footrest and adjust the size for a full-size chair. The revolutionary EZ-Seat technology not only makes the sitting area easy for cleaning but also enables super-quick seat adjustment in under 20 seconds.
This eco-friendly, wooden adjustable high chair is made from top-quality European cultivated beechwood that’ll hold up to whatever your toddler throws at it. The Beyond Junior Y High Chair is a perfect choice for your family that will last for many years to come.
- EZ-Seat Technology — This feature enables the quick adjustment of the seat and footrest for the comfort of your child. The adjustable high chair can turn into a dining chair in less than 20 seconds.
- Easy Cleaning — This modern wooden high chair was designed with several easy access points for parents to effortlessly clean up daily food crumbs and messes left on the seat.
- Dual Restraint Systems — The restraint system can be adjusted to create a 5-point or 3-point harness, keeping your loved one secure and comfortable.
- Dishwasher-Safe Tray Cover — The removable tray cover is dishwasher friendly, a convenient solution for every busy parent.
- Water-Resistant Cushion — When your toddler inevitably creates a mess, these waterproof cushions stay clean and dry after just a quick wipe.
- Anti-Microbial Heat Sterilization — The state-of-the-art pressure-assisted high-temperature sterilization (248 °F / 120 ° C) on wood materials ensures a hygienic environment for your child.
- Eco-Friendly — The high-quality European cultivated beechwood is recyclable and biodegradable. The wood is carefully selected to keep forests healthy, sustainable, and productive.
- Safety Assurance — This wooden high chair fully complies with ASTM F404-10 standards, H.R. 4040, and California Air Resources Board (CARB) Phase 1 and 2. This chair contains no harmful substances, such as BPA, phthalate, and PVC.
- High Chair Frame
- Seat Cushion
- Back Rest Cushion
- Plastic Tray Cover
- Upon receipt of the box, you will be directed to a step by step video assembly guide. Assembly should take no longer than 15 minutes.
- Most of the screws and washers/crowns will come prefilled into the high chair.
- Footprint: L: 21″ x W: 17.6″ x H: 34.5″
- Chair Height: 34.5″
- Seat Height: Highest level is 24.6″ and it can be adjusted to as low as 10.5″
- Tray Height: 28.9″
- Carton Size: L: 36″x W: 18″ x H: 4″
- Chair Weight: 18 lbs
- Gross Weight: 22 lbs
- Periodically wipe clean plastic parts with a soft damp cloth
- Do not use bleach, spray, or wipes on the pad or plastics parts
- Always dry the metal parts to prevent the formation of rust if the product has come into contact with water
- All wooden parts are not meant to be submerged in water or placed in the dishwasher or placed under running water
- Periodically check the product for loose screws, worn parts, torn material or stitching
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight which may cause the wood surface color to fade and plastic parts to war
- Materials used contains no harmful substances, such as BPA, Phthalate, PVC, and Latex
- The woods are finished with non-toxic and certified-safe plant-based lacquer
- Our award-winning highchair meets & complies with the following standards:-
- 3 years manufacturer warranty
1. What are the hallmarks of the best modern wooden high chair?
2. How can you tell that a high chair is safe for a child to use?
3. Can high chair trays be opened and closed with a single hand?
Great so far!
We just started using this high chair for our six-month old. I absolutely love the fact that she sits with us at the table (though it’s nice to have the tray as an option of course). The straps are black, which is a smart design for keeping everything looking clean and fresh. I also love that there’s a five-point harness - I can’t believe how many high chairs only offer a three-point! I like the look of the chair in our home - so much nicer than plastic alternatives. So far, it’s been easy to wipe down, and we’ve had some very messy first meals! She seems very comfortable sitting in the chair — the padding is nice and soft, yet supportive. We’re really happy with it! The only thing I haven’t loved so far is the fact that the straps are a little tough to adjust, but that’s not a frequent occurrence, and I like how very secure they feel.
Online Store | Abiie
Dear Erin, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and we are happy to know that you had a good experience. Thank you for your purchase and we hope to see you again soon. Abiie Customer Support Team
Have not received my order
It’s been over 2 weeks and I haven’t received my order. 2 weeks ago I received an email saying my order was shipped and when I track it all is says is label created. I got an email asking for a review on an order I still haven’t received. Super disappointed that my 6 month old doesn’t have a high chair, so we can’t start solids and I spent $250 with this company.
Online Store | Abiie
Dear Jody, The customer service team has reached out to you immediately upon the receipt of your complaint. We hope you'll allow us to reship your package with 2-day expedited shipping. We understand you depended on us to ship the high chair so your child can start solid. We regret UPS failed to deliver your package as scheduled. If you would like to discuss the issue further, our customer support team is here for you. Do not hesitate to reach out and let us know how we can make things right. We value you as our customer and your purchase allows us at Abiie to continue to do what we love. Looking forward to hearing from you. Have a good day. Regards, Abiie Customer Support Team
Overall decent high chair
Overall I find that it’s a great high chair that meets all of little one’s needs and it’s reasonably priced. It’s great quality with soft, comfy cushioning and most importantly baby is positioned at a 90 degrees and their feet can reach the pedestal even at 6 months of age! The only reason I gave it 4/5 stars was because the strap lock is located exactly where the tray hits their body when it’s all the way back which seems a little annoying.
Online Store | Abiie
Dear Amal, We’d like to thank you for taking the time to write this review of our product. All feedback is highly appreciated, as it enables us here at Abiie to further improve our products and services. Please reach out to us for the issue you have with the buckle of the strap. We'll be happy to assist you. Once again, thank you for choosing Abiie. We hope to serve you for a long time. Abiie Customer Support Team
LOVE this high chair
We previously had a different high chair and it quickly became too small and was a pain to clean. We decided to invest in the Abiie and are so glad we did! It is a breeze to clean with the removable tray and our baby loves sitting down for meals. You won't regret this purchase!
Online Store | Abiie
Dear Alexandra, We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our product. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track! We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come! Thanks again! Abiie Customer Support Team
We love this highchair!
I love how well this highchair fits our older child. He’s too tall for a regular high chair, but is very comfortable in this one, and his feet have a place to rest instead of dangling. I wish we would have bought this for him when he was a baby. Highly recommend.
Online Store | Abiie
Dear Jesse, Thanks for taking the time to write this review; it means a lot to us. We’re really glad you enjoyed the high chair. Looking forward to seeing you again soon and thanks again! Abiie Customer Support Team